lynx-dev Re: Compile problems w/Borland CBuilder4 (C++5.4)

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Compile problems w/Borland CBuilder4 (C++5.4)
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 06:06:48 -0400

On Wed, May 19, 1999 at 09:54:15PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> > The diff file is hidden within the distribution of the binary, as
> > "/diff/WIN32D16.DIF" within lynx282j-990212.lzh. The following is
> > extracted from the file for Borland make changes. I am not sure how
> > much is dependent on the other changes made but not extracted here.
> I spent an hour or so tonight studying the patch - most of it looks
> fine, but there are places where I can see that I'd disagree.  So it'll
> be a good starting point, but require some work to integrate.  (2.8.3).

I'm trying to compile 2.8.2 for Win32 using a different Borlan version
than Wayne used previously. If I can't get Lynx compiled, who will be
able to produce a version for distribution?

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
As bad days go, this is one of the worst.