lynx-dev Re: Now released Lynx2.8.2pre.4 for Win32

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Now released Lynx2.8.2pre.4 for Win32
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 07:25:03 -0400

On Fri, May 21, 1999 at 08:21:50AM +0900, Hiroyuki Senshu wrote:
> Webmaster Jim wrote:
> >Hiroyuki:
> >  Thank you for posting this to the list. I assume this is a
> >Japanese version of Lynx. Can you post more details such as whether
> >English-speaking users could use it, how to install it, etc.? I don't
> >have a program to read LZH files.
>
> Lynx that I introduce it to the public can be used in the whole world.

Hiroyuki's version works fine on WinNT. If he doesn't mind, I will add
his binary someplace on www.slcc.edu for distribution.

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Pausing to reconstruct the whole infrastructure of integral
mathematics in his head, he went about his humble task, never
thinking to ask for reward, recognition or even a moments ease
from the pain in all the diodes down his left side...