Re: lynx-dev Re: Now released Lynx2.8.2pre.4 for Win32

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Now released Lynx2.8.2pre.4 for Win32
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 20:30:41 +0900 (JST)

> in some ways - but here/there the changes impact the Unix port, so I can't
> simply apply it now.  But I'd like to incorporate this (and Vlad's) changes

Hope you'll reconsider on the latter.

> after 2.8.2's finalized.  Perhaps you could find someone to translate the
> HIST-J.TXT if you don't have time to do it yourself.

The JtoE translaters are dropping from overwork.  Maybe I'll try to con one
of the artificial intelligence guys to run it through their program.

> -- aside from patches submitted this week, I have only one bug report (Andy

Suddenly have started having temp files being left behind.  Hope it's due
to recent changes in my $HOME environment settings and not to Lynx (but
shouldn't Lynx outsmart the user in this area).

__Henry