lynx-dev style (was: local_dired cleanup)

From: Mike Castle
Subject: lynx-dev style (was: local_dired cleanup)
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 00:10:12 -0500

[I've been way behind on lynx and trying to catch up; this one seemed
recent enough to comment on.]

Would an indent profile be worth including in the distribution?  Not
required use, of course.  But for those of use who switch back and forth
between various styles, might help us straighten things up before
submissions.

--
       Mike Castle       Life is like a clock:  You can work constantly
  address@hidden  and be right all the time, or not work at all