Re: lynx-dev Re: Now released Lynx2.8.2pre.4 for Win32

From: Hiroyuki Senshu
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Now released Lynx2.8.2pre.4 for Win32
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 09:24:02 +0900

Lloyd G. Rasmussen wrote:
>In my quest for better keyboard handling, I ran his copy of Lynx, as
>compiled in February.  You have to dig around in the documentation some,
>and some of the default options seem to be set up for CJK, but I did get it
>working.  The messages defaulted to English.  I will try this latest
>version later today, I hope.  There were enough quirks in the February
>version that I reverted to Wayne's November compilation.  I have also
>downloaded and installed Cygwin here at work, but am not quite at the point
>of trying to build my own Lynx with it.  But it looks like it could be
>done, and the process is certainly accessible with screen reading programs
>for Win95 and DOS.

There are two editions of Lynx that I introduce it to the public.

These did make with the thing which did make with Borland C++, and cygwin.

In this, it writes the words of the thing for cygwin experimentally,
and a movement examination is insufficient, too.

Which edition did you have tried?

At present, a cygwin edition isn't being renewed.
It asks for evaluation by the latest thing.

-- Hyroyuki