Re: lynx-dev re COPYHEADER COPYING

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev re COPYHEADER COPYING
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 10:15:43 +0900 (JST)

> for gzipped help files.  That requires a modification to a sed script
> to change the suffix on the links in the html doc.  I ran out of
> wind.  I have scant pride of authorship in having changed two

Just for the record, there was no intention on my part to be critical.
Both you, Gil, and Kim do such good work for Lynx.  I can't hold a candle.

Actually, pointing out the errors and, probably more significant,
showing that the sed script is practically unmaintainable was a
great service to Lynx.  Thanks much.

I just felt that lynx-dev could do a better job if we put our
heads together.

__Henry