lynx-dev Re: Please, Please allow me to use lynx

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Please, Please allow me to use lynx
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 09:05:22 -0400

On Mon, May 24, 1999 at 03:04:02PM +1000, Andrew wrote:
> No matter how I try to access   http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/solaris/  your
> serevr will not allow me access.
>  As I have a Solaris box which of course Sun does NOT supply gcc or any
> other compiler with, I have to find a Intel Solaris 2.6 binary.
>
>  address@hidden

I guess that page has gotten cobwebbed. That machine is not Intel based,
so someone else will need to assist you. Perhaps the upcoming 2.8.2
release will spur some new builds for public release.

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
It's no good just pressing that.