Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2pre.7

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2pre.7
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 17:08:17 +0400 (MSD)

27-May-99 05:44 address@hidden wrote:

> the basic issue is that you're proposing adding maintenance effort - each
> time someone wants to modify lynx.cfg, we'll have a delay while it is also
> applied to the parallel html'ized version.

> better to think carefully about this and propose (in 2.8.3) a format that
> can generate both the flat lynx.cfg as well as the html files.

I mean we could remove this generated files from 2.8.3dev when we got a
sutable tools/scripts or nobody will maintain it.

The issue here: let include generated files (which currently in sync with
lynx.cfg) so they reside on different mirrors and will be available for users
(and users hardly do too much development, they just use:)
In general, development version may have additional tools which not included
into the stable release.