Re: lynx-dev LYNX: "new features" hard to find in "?".

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev LYNX: "new features" hard to find in "?".
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 11:36:05 +0900 (JST)

> Also, no reason why this IMPORTANT page should not be longer.

That is a personal preference.  My main help page crowds everything
into one page so I can roll from top to bottom with the arrow keys
and get use of the space that "(p1 of 3)" crap take up out of the
title bar.  If you don't like it, change it!  You do realize that
besides your 26 available bookmark pages, you can have customized
help and index pages, don't you?  You suggested taking the search
engines off of your help page.  That's easy enough to do.  I like
them all arranged by category on my index page.  (Don't forget to
revise HELPFILE in lynx.cfg.)

__Henry