Re: lynx-dev Re: what to do about html help files.

From: mattack
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: what to do about html help files.
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 16:04:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 26 May 1999, Vlad Harchev wrote:
>  The people that don't know what 'mv -f' is don't build lynx, they get RPMs.

Well, I've built lynx, and I had to look up the -f option when I saw it
mentioned here.  I always have mv aliased to 'mv -i' for my own use,
and when I know I want to delete a lot of stuff, I do:
yes | rm ....     [hmm, I don't see yes or 'y' on this system]
or more recently
\rm ...
which then doesn't use the alias I have made.