lynx-dev url checking

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: lynx-dev url checking
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 03:15:43 -0400 (EDT)

There are a number of URLs listed throughout the lynx source tree which
may or may not be valid any longer.  If someone has some time over the next
few days to take a look, it seems like it would be a great opportunity for
someone to contribute without having to know any C code.

Example:

In README, these two URLs do not respond.
   http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/release
   http://sol.slcc.edu/lynx/current

In lynx_help/Lynx_users_guide.html , I know that this one doesn't -
I've not checked the rest:
http://kufacts.cc.ukans.edu/cwis/kufacts_start.html

--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>