Re: lynx-dev url checking

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev url checking
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 09:11:34 -0400 (EDT)

From: Philip Webb <address@hidden>
>990529 Larry Virden wrote:
>> There are a number of URLs listed throughout the lynx source tree which
>> may or may not be valid any longer.  If someone
>
>you?

If I had the time, I wouldn't have posted <Grin>.  The main reason I posted
several of these type msgs is because we read on the mailing list so often
'if I could code I would help' type msgs - these are the type of things
that people can help with without needing to code.
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>