lynx-dev Documentation points to a porn site.

From: Chuck Peters
Subject: lynx-dev Documentation points to a porn site.
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:34:35 -0400 (EDT)

Hmm, this is not good for our freenet Chester County InterLink (ccil.org).

On our Debian Linux machine I found the following page contains a link to
webtech, which is now owned by a porn site.

   Linkname: The Lynx Help Page

Link that you currently have selected

   Linkname: WebTechs HTML Validation Service

I also found it chasing a link at http://lynx.browser.org/
          _main.html

Link that you currently have selected

   Linkname: WebTechs HTML Validation Service

Thanks,
Chuck Peters