Re: lynx-dev where is 2.8.2???

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev where is 2.8.2???
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 05:17:14 -0400 (EDT)

> Argh!  http://sol.slcc.edu/lynx/current/ stops at the last prerelease.
yes - that's the last one I installed.

> /release/ claims to have 2.8.2, but all of the links are broken.  All
> the mirror sites I checked either ended at pre5, or (most of them) had
> only the Japanese-modified pre6 distribution!
>
> Some sort of sinister plot?  ;-}

no - just limited time.  I marked the 2.8.2 release, and am halfway through
putting together the webpage (perhaps a draft before I go to work this
morning).  Only the version number (and the CHANGES file) change for 2.8.2

-- I had to go sit at a school dinner last night, which took time, otherwise
   the webpage would be done at this moment.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden