Re: lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.2rel1: suggestion for --enable-color-style

From: Rob Partington
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.2rel1: suggestion for --enable-color-style
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 08:53:33 +0100

In message <address@hidden>,
           "Frederic L. W. Meunier" writes:
> Hi. Since --enable-color-style only works if you use curses/ncurses, it's

No, look, it's still not true.  Something or someone has gone wrong
somewhere.  It was designed to work with either, and the #defines for
the slang version are still in the distributed header files.  Somehow
the code for the slang version has vanished.  No-one seems to know who,
what, when or why, but it's vanished.

I know it works, I wrote it and I use it.
--
rob partington / address@hidden