lynx-dev French messages file

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev French messages file
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 09:38:28 -0400

I've updated the French messages file to be closer to the Lynx-2.8.2
distribution. It is in the po subdirectory at:

http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/po/

There are still many messages to be created, but over 1000 are working.

I will create some directory structure (as Leonid(?) suggested so that
future changes beyond 2.8.2 can be accomodated. This is the base release
for 2.8.2.

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
You realise whilst I was doing that I also calculated the number
of oxygen atoms within a radius of ten light years of here?
But I don't expect anyone to appreciate me for it.