Re: lynx-dev Re: About w3m (Yet another text mode browser)

From: Dave Eaton
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: About w3m (Yet another text mode browser)
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 23:21:06 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 8 Jun 1999, Hataguchi Takeshi wrote:

> Try to execute with arguments.
>     ex.) % w3m foo.html
>          % w3m http://foo.com/bar.html

Yes, that worked, thanks to you and to Eduardo who helped get my mind
working again. <g>

It did a very nice job on a "real table" I have on one of my pages,
rendering it more user-friendly than lynx does. There are certainly a few
quirks, but then I've only used it for about half an hour, so I'm really
not used to it enough yet, either.

Thanks for the pointers.

BTW, what are the licensing provisions? I didn't find a "COPYING" or
"LICENSE" file and greps gor things like "GPL" didn't turn up anything
either. If it is in the Japanese "README" file, could you let us know what
it is?

Thanks,
 Dave Eaton
--
 Artronic Development  - Your Web Site Solution
 12629 N. Tatum Blvd., Suite 224; Phoenix, AZ 85032