lynx-dev Re: file-upload v0.01

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: lynx-dev Re: file-upload v0.01
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 06:59:43 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999, Rob Partington wrote:

> Anyhoo, there's a new patch, my Lynx page has been updated, and
> if people mail me about Lynx things to the address below, it's
> procmailed so I cannot fail to see it.

Thank you for taking some (it seems most) of my complaints
into consideration.  I haven't tested the patch, but it looks now
much more useful as a starting point for someone to work on it.

The patch is now against 2.8.2(rel.1), right?

To save someone the trouble to look for it in previous messages,
again the URL (where some description can be found):
  <http://lynx.browser.org/rp/>.

   Klaus