lynx-dev Problem with Cookies...

From: José Luis Palacios Vergara
Subject: lynx-dev Problem with Cookies...
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 00:12:07 -0400

I would like know what is the right compilation and configuration for Lynx work like Netscape or Explorer managing cookies, because I am using a program service called siteDirector and that program use a text database called NFO and show on screen each records when one is using and you can go to each record and back in the same way, but with lynx that is right only for one or to records after that don't advance or back in records stay only in one, and you need use the back arrow for that records and use cookies for register the session and that work well with Netscape and Explorer, I would like if someone have some experience with this kind of problems.

Thanks