lynx-dev Re: FAQ

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: FAQ
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 12:48:39 -0400

> On Thu, Jun 10, 1999 at 10:07:23AM +0900, Henry Nelson wrote:
> > Is anyone keeping an FAQ anymore?  An exchange between Doug and Klaus
> [...]
> I've started to set up a dynamic FAQ, one that users may add to. This
> should spread the burden of maintenance, and allow it to stay current.

I'd like some beta testers to add some questions and answers to the FAQ
page currently under construction at SLCC. Please be aware that this is
just to test the mechanics; all entries will be purged before the FAQ is
deemed ready.

The URL:  http://www.slcc.edu/cgi-bin/lynx/fom

In particular, I'm interested in feedback on the presentation style and
other user interface issues. I've already pinged the FAQ-O-Matic author
about excess closing tags on some lines. More info on the source of this
tool is on: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~jonh/ff-serve/cache/1.html

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
God what a depressingly moronic computer you are.