Re: "mailto:" + EXTERN wishlist [lynx-dev]

From: Mike Castle
Subject: Re: "mailto:" + EXTERN wishlist [lynx-dev]
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 12:40:57 -0500

On Fri, Jun 11, 1999 at 02:44:38AM -0500, Klaus Weide wrote:
> Also it doesn't handle a subject given by
> <A HREF="mailto:..."; TITLE=subject>.

Hmmm... Perhaps we should look at possibly extending the EXTERNAL
operations to handle more than a single parameter.  Most scripts would take
the standard first parameter (URI), but others could handle more (such
as the above title).

mrc
--
       Mike Castle       Life is like a clock:  You can work constantly
  address@hidden  and be right all the time, or not work at all