lynx-dev Re: Hello/LYNX

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Hello/LYNX
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 08:03:38 -0400

On Sat, Jun 12, 1999 at 01:24:57PM +0200, alain kernoa wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Sorry, it's still us ...
>
> (French Hospital (PARIS / assistanc publique)
>
> I hope we won't disturb you too much
>
> ps : my english is not very good...
>

> We have webs around medicals subjects,
>
> and do you think we can adapt  them on lynx on VT
>
> with no problems ?
>
> otherwise what are the difficulties in general to adapt web
>
> on LYNX ?
>

> Thanks a lot.
>
> See you soon.

I use Lynx a lot. It's well suited to VT220 and other terminals as well
as emulators and PCs, especially served from a high speed connected UNIX
host. If the authors of the pages write basic HTML without a lot of
graphics and Javascript, Lynx will render them very nicely.

Marvin the Paranoid Android.