lynx-dev Lynx and Cookies...

From: José Luis Palacios Vergara
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx and Cookies...
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 22:55:05 -0400

I would like know what is the right compilation and configuration for
Lynx work like
Netscape or Explorer managing cookies, because I am using a program
service
called siteDirector and that program use a text database called NFO and
show on
screen each records when one is using and you can go to each record and
back in
the same way, but with lynx that is right only for one or to records
after that don't
advance or back in records stay only in one, and you need use the back
arrow for
that records and use cookies for register the session and that work well
with
Netscape and Explorer, I would like if someone have some experience with
this kind
of problems.

Thanks