lynx-dev Re: Found DNS lookup strange problem in Lynx 2.8.1 Win 95 versi

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Found DNS lookup strange problem in Lynx 2.8.1 Win 95 versio
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 16:28:51 -0400

On Mon, Jun 14, 1999 at 02:31:02PM -0500, Gene Collins wrote:
> Lloyd, you raise an interesting question.  Is Wayne actively involved with
> Lynx development anymore?  I just went to fdisk, and he still has the
> 2.8.1rel1 release there.  Is there another url where one can obtain later
> Win 95 and 386 binaries?

No, Hiroyuki's binary is the only one that has been posted lately. I am
using it on WinNT and Win98 very happily.

    A release of 2.8.2pre6 is available from:
    ftp://crab.it.osha.sut.ac.jp/pub/Win32/develope/senshu/Lynx/ This
    version differs from the development source for 2.8.2, but compiles on
    several Win32 compilers. The patches were done by Senshu Hiroyuki; we
    expect them to be integrated into the next version of Lynx.

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
The best conversation I had was over forty million years ago.