lynx-dev Re: Tables in Lynx

From: Michael Warner
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Tables in Lynx
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 16:33:00 -0700

On or about 14 Jun, 1999, Rob Partington
<address@hidden> wrote:

        [...]

> Oh, definitely.  That was in my plans from the start.  Having
> seen what w3m does to slashdot, for example, it's now a
> fundamental requirement.

Just out of curiosity, did you find the "scroll right/left"
feature, and did it work for you?  Once I figured that out,
slashdot wasn't near as bad as I first thought -- actually,
if there was some kind of indication that "there's more over
there" (or did I just miss that?), I thought it was kinda
slick.  I didn't look around at any other pages, though, so
that's pretty slim evidence.

But I completely agree with making table-parsing easily
switchable.  That seems pretty self-evident.

--
Michael Warner <address@hidden>
  "'Just answering some E-mail,' Nat said without looking up.  'I'm in