Re: lynx-dev Lynx2-8-2rel.1 (Execute Problems Under AIX 4.3.1.0)

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx2-8-2rel.1 (Execute Problems Under AIX 4.3.1.0)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:43:39 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 address@hidden wrote:
> I edited it, of course, according to my interpretation of the line break.
> (I tried both with/without a blank on that position, and sent only one trace).

(The one without the spece would have been more relevant.)

Anyway, I thought Lynx would always collapse spaces in URLs; I leaned it
doesn't do so for URLs passed on the command line (spe cpace needs quoting
of course).

I didn't see anything strange happening with that URL (without spaces)
except cookie brokenness in various ways and ultimately a "404 Not Found".
But I wouldn't expect anything less than brokenness from something that
calls itself
   Server: Accipiter Direct AdServer/4.0.1.Build.41 for NT (Pentium).

     Klaus