Re: lynx-dev You're welcome!

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev You're welcome!
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 22:38:07 -0400 (EDT)

990615 Brady Wright thanked us for Lynx:
> Lynx is my browser of choice.   I just wanted you to know
> Lynx is still being used by choice and is being appreciated.

no-one has any idea how many people are using Lynx out there,
but it's probably more than anyone realises.
it always helps the volunteers who contribute to improving it
to hear from satisfied users: feel free to subscribe & help too.

> In today's brave new world of end-users,
> "advanced" is called "primitive" and "primitive" is called "advanced".
> With the whole market geared toward overcoming one's intimidation
> during the first 15 minutes of one's computing career,
> content is giving way to eye candy.  I prefer content
> and when I can find content lynx presents it quickly and efficiently.

wise words, with which most Lynx users would agree.