lynx-dev Configuring Lynx

From: chris devers
Subject: lynx-dev Configuring Lynx
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 18:34:10 -0500 (CDT)

I'd like to set up Lynx to automatically store cookies for me. It's too
annoying to have to confirm or deny all the time, and cookies accepted get
lost when I relaunch the browser. I didn't see anything in the
configuration menu or .lynxrc file that seemed to relate to cookies. Is
the behaviour I'm seeing the default for this version or is there anything
I can do to change the settings? Thanks for any answers...

The information below is from the `=` screen.