Re: lynx-dev Lynx and Yahoo! mail

From: Kim DeVaughn
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx and Yahoo! mail
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 18:56:30 -0600

On Sat, Jun 19, 1999, David Woolley (address@hidden) said:

| > It seems that Yahoo! has upgraded their cookie system again. It was just a
|
| This is the subject of an ongoing thread.  They are sending syntactically
| invalid cookies (commas where commas should not be).

FWIW, it looks like Yahoo has fixed their problem (for now, anyway).

I'm still running -pre.3, which was failing due to the cookie problem
as recently as ~2 days ago, but just now, it is working fine again.

On a related note, also a few days ago, hotmail seemed to want to
*require* the use of SSL all-of-a-sudden, but when I tried them again
just a few minutes ago, I was able to login to my mail account there
also (though I now need to respond "y" to about 3 "accept invalid
cookie - y/n" prompts.

Guess both the yahoo and hotmail folks have been busy these past few
days ...

/kim