Re: lynx-dev Re: Hello/LYNX

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: Hello/LYNX
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:10:15 +0900 (JST)

> I won't respond to this because it addresses issues other than those I
> mentioned.

I don't want to put us at odds.  Our goal is the same.

What are the issues you mention?  Is your only concern the core dump
which occurs when a lynx.mo created by Solaris xgettext=>msgfmt is
used by a Lynx linked to the GNU libintl (or the reverse, GNU lynx.mo
used by Solaris libintl Lynx)?

Do you want to work on this solo, or is there something I could aid you
with to save you time?  Just running `strings` on the respective lynx.mo
files might say something; a comparison of the binary code might reveal
something.  I would be willing to try just about anything short of comparing
the source code.

__Henry