Re: lynx-dev .signature: missing the last line?

From: Frederic L. W. Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev .signature: missing the last line?
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 05:34:06 -0300 (EST)

Klaus Weide wrote:
>How about the good habit of lways saying what version you are using?

>Well here's my guess: you are using code before 2.8.3dev.1, and the
>last line in your signature file was not terminated.  2.8.3dev.1 has
>a change to the LYSafeGets() function that may be relevant.

>See whether either terminating the line with a line feed or using
>2.8.3dev.2 changes things.

Sorry. I'm using Lynx 2.8.2rel1 compiled with SLang 1.3.6, running with
SLang 1.3.7, OpenSSL 0.9.3a, on XTerm 109 with font 10x20 and I haven't
set any Editor using "o". I'll try a 2.8.2dev version ASAP. I was
planning to wait a few releases (10 or 15) because it's a pain to get
these dev and pre with SSL. It's not a big problem. I just put a new
line and delete it if i'm not using Lynx. Thanks.