lynx-dev Andrei's wishlist for lynx

From: Al Gilman
Subject: lynx-dev Andrei's wishlist for lynx
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 21:24:20 -0400

Andrei: lynx-dev is where to sent this; I sent it on there for you - Al

--
Hello,

I have two items on a wishlist for lynx.. I'm not sure if I should send it
here or elsewhere..

1. Very important for me personally: when vi keys mode is used, <input
text> tags and <textarea>'s are a pain! It would be more logical if you
could use j and k to browser through these fields like through normal links
and hit 'i' to type in stuff.. As it is now, most sites have a 'search' or
'post comments' fields that break navigation when using vi keys :/.

2. Adding current page to bookmark file.. As it is now, I see a good page I
want to bookmark then go back (if possible! this could be the first page i
typed in with go..) and make a link. Or just open bookmark file and type it
in manually. minor problem but annoying.. I'm not saying that current
bookmarking method should be replaced - it's fine as an option.

Other than that, Lynx is awesome! keep up the great work, and thanks.

- Andrei