Re: lynx-dev Andrei's wishlist for lynx

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Andrei's wishlist for lynx
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 18:35:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 27 Jun 1999, Al Gilman wrote (quoting Andrei):

> 2. Adding current page to bookmark file.. As it is now, I see a good page I
> want to bookmark then go back (if possible! this could be the first page i
> typed in with go..) and make a link. Or just open bookmark file and type it

This has been in lynx for some time. When you press "a" to add to the
bookmark page, you should get a statusline asking if you want to add
the document or the link. The "document" is the current page. Just
select it. To select it as a link, you can always go to the visited
links page with the "V" key and select the page that you were just on.
This works even with the first document.
                              Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)