lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.2-hs.patch.gz

From: dickey
Subject: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.2-hs.patch.gz
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 22:08:58 -0400 (EDT)

I spent the day making a resync of Hiroyuki Senshu's patch for pre.6
to the current development dev.2  (it took longer than I expected).
I've put a copy of that in

http://www.clark.net/pub/dickey/lynx/patches/lynx2.8.3dev.2-hs.patch.gz

But I will not immediately apply this as part of dev.3 (I fixed some things
which I did not agree with, but there are still some questionable pieces in
the code, and I'm not yet setup to compile the win32 version to verify
these).  For dev.3, there are a lot of patches by KW and others which I'll
concentrate on for the moment.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden