lynx-dev Quick Question on multiple URLs

From: MR SCOTT FENTON
Subject: lynx-dev Quick Question on multiple URLs
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 02:53:38, -0500

Is there an easy way to submit numerous URLs to lynx at once?  I have a
routine that executes multiple lynx sessions, one with -auth, -dump, and
-cookies for each of 400 URLs.  The URLs only vary by three characters, and
the output is only a couple dozen lines.   But the time required to launch
lynx, send the URL, process the authorization and cookie options, dump the
output, and exit on an old Sparc is considerable.  Currently, it takes a
little over an hour with the Sparc doing nothing but.

I believe there is such a feature, but I confess that to a semi-tech soul this
area of the User's Guide is virtually hieroglyphics.  Again, thanks very much
for any insight.

Scott Fenton