Re: lynx-dev proposal for LYK_SCRIPT and patch

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev proposal for LYK_SCRIPT and patch
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 21:51:55 +0900 (JST)

> right, wait until someone takes the painful task of writing the code, we
> can give them a script that will solve their problem, while the real
>   I can send more explicit examples if you want me to, just ask.

I would like some examples that show that something cannot be done by
already extant methods.  Combined with a menu script giving any number
of choices for action on a document of a certain protocol, EXTERNAL
can do an awful lot already (Doug Kaufman, Thu, 15 Oct 1998).  The
same can be said of PRINTER and DOWNLOADER (e.g. http://www.t3.rim.or.jp/
~patakuti/lynx/enhanced/t2thtml).

__Henry