lynx-dev multiple bookmark files

From: mattack
Subject: lynx-dev multiple bookmark files
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 22:21:32 -0700 (PDT)

Where is there documentation on the multiple bookmarks functionality?
I looked in the docs directory in the source but it's not described there.

Basically, I turned on the multi-bookmark file functionality in
options and looked around.  (Because I don't know how it works, I can't
tell the difference between standard and advanced.)

Minor minor bug -- if you create an additional entry in the bookmarks
list, Lynx doesn't create the file that you specify.  Maybe that would be
a good idea to prevent what happens when you try to choose a letter to
a file that doesn't exist:
It seems to silently show you your original bookmark file, but doesn't
refresh the screen.  So you see only the first link in your regular bookmarks
file hilighted, on top of the Select Bookmark File screen.

Purely cosmetic, but weird.

Mostly, I'm wondering if there's some "easy" way I can move a whole bunch of
bookmarks around (even one by one).  I'm finally sick of my 142-line bookmarks
file, of which about 5 I go to regularly, the rest being stuff I intend to
"look at later" (like a history of spacewar I just skimmed 20 pages of 33 and
added a bookmark to go back later), or stuff I infrequently use.

Anyway, sorry for the rambling -- basically, how do I figure out how to
actually use this cool functionality?