lynx-dev Anyone use palmgear.com?

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: lynx-dev Anyone use palmgear.com?
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 05:02:25 -0400 (EDT)

When attempting to submit a review on a software product on the
palmgear.com site (which apparently uses ColdFusion), I am seeing
the failure msg "Unsupported URL scheme".  Here's the relevant trace
info.

Sending HTTP request.
HTTP: WRITE delivered OK
HTTP request sent; waiting for response.
HTTP: Trying to read 1535
HTTP: Read 230
HTTP: Rx: HTTP/1.1 302 Object Moved
HTTP: Scanned 2 fields from line_buffer
--- Talking HTTP1.
HTTP/1.1 302 Object Moved
HTTP: Picked up location 'Server: Microsoft-IIS/4.0'
HTAccess:  status=399
HTAccess: 'http://www.palmgear.com/software/reviewnew.cfm' is a redirection URL.
HTAccess: Redirecting to 'Server: Microsoft-IIS/4.0'

getfile: getting Server: Microsoft-IIS/4.0

HTParse: aName:Server: Microsoft-IIS/4.0   relatedName:
HTParse:      result:

Alert!: Unsupported URL scheme!

LYpop[3]: address:http://www.palmgear.com/software/reviewnew.cfm?sid=81399619990
623072901&prodID=3443
     title:Write a Review for SoftTrack
getfile: getting http://www.palmgear.com/software/reviewnew.cfm?sid=813996199906
23072901&prodID=3443

Here's my config info:

Lynx.cfg Information (Lynx Version 2.8.3dev.3)
NO_FILE_REFERER:TRUE
HISTORICAL_COMMENTS:FALSE
MINIMAL_COMMENTS:TRUE
SOFT_DQUOTES:TRUE
KEYMAP:e:EDIT           # Edit current document or form's textarea (call: ^Ve)
KEYMAP:e:DWIMEDIT
KEYMAP:e:EDITTEXTAREA
KEYMAP:^:HOME
KEYMAP:$:END
EXTERNAL:ftp:wget %s &:TRUE
NO_FROM_HEADER: TRUE
NO_REFERER_HEADER: TRUE
NO_FILE_REFERER: TRUE
RULE:Map http://x19.dejanews.com/jump/* *

Platform: SPARC/Solaris2.6
Compiler: Sun C compiler
terminal management library: ncurses development 5.0
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>