Re: lynx-dev ija - a better dejanews archive interface (FYI)

From: Kim DeVaughn
Subject: Re: lynx-dev ija - a better dejanews archive interface (FYI)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 01:12:55 -0600

On Sun, Jul 04, 1999, address@hidden (address@hidden) said:

| Well, someone also mentioned "DejaSearch", available via FreshMeat, when I
| posted the article sent to this list to a local newsgroup.

Heh.

Yeah ... since my previous posting on this topic, I've found that
someone (Cameron Laird) is "collecting" alternate dejanews access
scripts/links/etc, and has about half a dozen "tools" pointed to
by links on one of his web-pages (including the one you mention
above, and both of the ones I've mentioned):

Linkname: Cameron Laird's personal notes on DejaNews

/kim