lynx-dev Re: Transport links between bookmark files... Here's the code

From: Michael Warner
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Transport links between bookmark files... Here's the code
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 01:10:10 -0700

On or about 04 Jul, 1999, address@hidden
<address@hidden> wrote:

        [...]

> When you are viewing a bookmark file, you can hit 't' to transport the
> current link to another bookmark file.  I have covered the error cases
> I could think of, and tried edge cases (first link, last link).  It even
> allows a lame way to very slowly reorder your links within one bookmark
> file (though you must have multibookmark mode on) by selecting the same
> file...  It'll move that bookmark to the end.

I think I'm missing something - is this different from 'a'dd,
'l'ink, etc.,?  Seems like the exact same result (except perhaps
for auto-deleting the original link, now that I think of it, in
which case it would save a step).

I'm basing that just on the above description, not on the patch,
nor is it intended as an opinion on the value of the patch - just
curious.

--
Michael Warner <address@hidden>