lynx-dev Radio buttons - cosmetic bug?

From: Peter Thomson
Subject: lynx-dev Radio buttons - cosmetic bug?
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 15:34:36 +0100

Using Lynx 2.8.1dev.4 on WinNT4, I have a minor oddity in the
rendering - there is a line break after the first button in a group.
Not all the groups of buttons on the page show the effect. I see no
reason for it in the HTML. The page validates as HTML4.0 and appears
OK in other browsers.

The problem page is <http://www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/compform.htm>.

Note - the page contains lots of seemingly redundant <DIV>s and
<SPAN>s. These are workarounds for bugs in Netscape's handling of CSS
in forms. I haven't checked whether they have anything to do with the
problem, but I do need them there for the benefit of Netscape users.

--
Peter Thomson
OCEPC (that's Office of the Chief Executive and Policy Co-ordinator)

The views expressed are personal and may not reflect those of
Wolverhampton Council, unless explicitly stated otherwise.