Re: lynx-dev new command format (was transport)

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev new command format (was transport)
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 07:45:17 -0400 (EDT)

990707 Klaus Weide commented on my suggestion for a new command `:' :
i will respond later today, but meanwhile a detail which isn't clear:
you mentioned `lynxactioncode' (SIC) in your original discussion re `t',
but a quick look at Users Guide &  lynx.cfg  finds no mention:
 lynx.cfg  speaks of `functions' & refers the user to  LYKeymap.c ,
which has a table of values in the form  LYK_SOME_FUNCTION ,
in both cases giving  > 1  mapping of some functions.

so is there anywhere a complete non-repeating listing of `functions'?
what should we (all) consider the correct term for them?

BTW not only did this come up with `t' recently,
but earlier with KD's textarea-editing feature,
which introduced several new functions which later caused confusion,
possibly resolved by you to some extent in 2-8-3dev.n .