lynx-dev (forw) Lynx on VGA notebook

From: Rob Partington
Subject: lynx-dev (forw) Lynx on VGA notebook
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 17:38:45 +0100

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Wed, 07 Jul 1999 12:35:41 -0000
From:    address@hidden
To:      address@hidden
Subject: vga notebook

i am using your latest version of lynx on a 486 notebook under
windows 95, with a monochrome vga screen.
The problem I have is that the links do not highlight in any way, so
I cannot tell which line i am on.
I tried using this version on a desktop and the links highlight
perfectly so i know there must be a setup problem at my end.
I prefer using lynx on both machines as most of what i use the web
for is text based so if you have a solution I would appreciate it.

thank you for your attention

Nicholas Evancik

------- End of Forwarded Message