Re: lynx-dev help

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev help
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 00:20:23 -0400 (EDT)

990707 hemant pk wrote:
> I am a lynx version 2.7 user. I use that on the "www.grex.org" site.
> Till a day back I used to access my mails on "www.mailcity.lycos.com"
> But now the "www.mailcity.lycos.com" site demands to enable cookies.
> I went through the options list for lynx. I found one option
> to view cookie page but nowhere I found how to enable cookies.
> Please give me a procedure to enable cookies in my lynx browser.

i believe you need a more upto-date version of Lynx,
latest being 2-8-2 from  www.slcc.edu/lynx/release/ :
ask your sysadmin or you can compile your own, if you have shell access.
there are also binaries (pre-compiled): start at  lynx.browser.org/ .
ask again here if you have further problems, giving a proper Subject.