lynx-dev problem w/ lynx

From: Forest
Subject: lynx-dev problem w/ lynx
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 14:48:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, my problem is that links stay highlighted after they are no longer
selected, creating a great deal of confusion as to which link is currently
active. I have tried VT202,VT100, &PC/ANSI terminal emulations and the
problem persists. I am using a Macintosh to connect with a unix server via
dialup access. The communications program I use is Black Night. If you can
help, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Forest