Re: lynx-dev peculiar behavior

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev peculiar behavior
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 00:11:50 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 10 Jul 1999, T.E.Dickey wrote:

> > Alert!: Error spawning editor, check your editor definition in the options
> > menu
>
> I saw this message when I combined lynx with Solaris curses and vi.

Ok, I didn't but the code with which I was testing may not have had
the patch applied that added the message.

Even so the system should probably not have returned non-zero -
if the child process was suspended but later finished successfully
(this may be a remaining difference between solaris and some other
systems).

   Klaus