Re: Terribly off tangent [Was: Re: lynx-dev peculiar behavior with Ctl-z

From: Mike Castle
Subject: Re: Terribly off tangent [Was: Re: lynx-dev peculiar behavior with Ctl-z
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 14:22:54 -0500

On Sun, Jul 11, 1999 at 07:15:06AM -0400, Larry W. Virden wrote:
> From: Kim DeVaughn <address@hidden>
>
> > Too bad screen(1) hasn't implemented a split-screen capability ...
> Actually, this was discussed back when screen was being actively developed.
> In fact, it was on the todo list.  however, updates for screen have
> been so slow in coming the past 3 years that I doubt we ever see it.

I can't remember the URL, but that one site that acts as a clearing house
for people willing to pay for improvements has a listing for someone
willing to pay for precisely this improvement to screen.

I've been unable to come up with anything on searches, though.

mrc
--
       Mike Castle       Life is like a clock:  You can work constantly
  address@hidden  and be right all the time, or not work at all