lynx-dev www.clicktv.com - can't search / weird bug

From: mattack
Subject: lynx-dev www.clicktv.com - can't search / weird bug
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 18:40:19 -0700 (PDT)

Lynx Version 2.8.2rel.1 (01 Jun 1999)
Built on solaris2.6 Jul 10 1999 04:03:41

1) Go to www.clicktv.com
2) log in
3) Try to search

With either the basic search or the advanced search, submitting the
search always gets me back to the same search page.

Even weirder:

On the advanced search page, there are about 1315 numbered items.

The submit and reset links do not highlight.  The link afterwards and the
checkboxes before highlight fine.  But for some reason these links aren't
hilighting (they _are_ on the basic search page).  This is very minor and
cosmetic, but just thought I wanted to mention it.

If anyone knows of a TV listings page that I can get at least a week's listings
of a single channel at a time that will show in a compact format, please email
me. I used to use www.gist.com for this purpose but I can't connect to it
anymore.  The sysadmin here figured out that the reason is:
bad path-mtu-discovery interaction between globalcenter's transit network
(which runs at a smaller-than-ethernet mtu) and the non-unix servers that
gist uses (which don't know what to do with path mtu discovery anyway).

But anyway, just wanted to mention this clicktv.com problem.