Re: lynx-dev frames, frames (was: longer.)

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev frames, frames (was: longer.)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 04:22:41 -0500 (CDT)

> > It's not doable with a simple modification.  Currently there is no
> > mechanism ... [*] ...
You snipped too much, your question doesn't make sense without the
context. The sentence was "Currently there is no mechanism to
start a new request from the middle of an active request.[*]".

On Sat, 10 Jul 1999, Heather Stern wrote:
> In other words, it's still not re-entrant, it's just not leaving quite yet?

It's either giving up saying "I can't do it this way" and then
we send a new one (redirection), or it's trying again on its own.

[ Not commenting on the rest of the discussion.  Maybe nice
  ideas, but currently all quite theoretical. ]

   Klaus