Re: lynx-dev README.TSST

From: Vlad Harchev
Subject: Re: lynx-dev README.TSST
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 06:19:58 +0500 (SAMST)

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, Klaus Weide wrote:

> Here's a vapourware announcement.
>
> Well it's not complete vapour, it exists, but still needs some work.
> Part of the purpose of this announcement is to give me a reason to
> finish it up... (strike the "it wasn't too difficult" below, I guess,
> although for really-SIMPLE tables it's true.)

 Very good. I have several questions:

1) Will table borders be ever drawn?
2) Can you place the patch somewhere (otherwise mail it to me)?
3) It's the thing you are working at nights, isn't it :)?
4) Will alignment of the cells be implemented?
5) Will COLSPAN and ROWSPAN be supported?

(The "Will *" questions are to understand the depth of the hacking).

 Best regards,
  -Vlad